Intermountain Electric Service was incorporated in 1975 and from that time on to present has directed its efforts to the large commercial, industrial, and oil field electrical projects.
Over the last 40+ years IME has specialized in electrical construction and maintenance of projects from only hundreds of dollars to projects over $5,000,000. These projects have consisted of various time durations (a few weeks to several years). IME has never failed to complete a job or project.
The following types of electrical construction are among our areas of expertise:
All phases of electrical installation on facilities of all types:
- Oil/Gas Plant Construction/Maintenance Well sites/well fields
- Compression/Metering Stations
- Utilities (Rural Electric Association)
- Large Commercial
- Institutional Facilities Hospitals Jails/Correction Facilities
- Educational Facilities
- High Voltage (4160V to 230KV)
- Distribution/Transmission Power Line Overhead & Underground Installation 5KV to 230KV
- Telephone/Data/Cat 6/Fiber
With 4 locations throughout the State of Wyoming and licensed to work in 4 other surrounding states, we feel IME can handle and complete any worthy project and give the owner a job well done, within both price and time schedules.
IME, a strong financially stable electrical contracting company willing and wanting to provide owner/companies the best in electrical related services.